I got a phone number this time

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
PlacentiaSoccerMom

I got a phone number this time

#1 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:12 am

Call Me Immediately.

I hereby inform you that Dr. Piero Nete one of your kinsmen has abandoned 17 million USD, in the Rep. of Benin in West Africa for years since death by Plane Crash 2004 incident. With much pleasure I contact you after satisfactory appraisal and acceptance of your proven track records as one of his country men to come and claim hold on the funds or else bank will soon confiscate the account. In fact, they wanted to confiscate the account, and declare the fund an Unclaimed Treasure accept by my intervention and promise to bring someone who will inherit the fund.

It is after all my effort to trace his blood line relatives had proved abortive ,I decided to contact you to present you as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I will like you to consider my personal interest to share the funds with you as the Attorney of Dr.Piero Nete who is from your country and as well my client. I will be most humbled if you comply unfalteringly to work with me in confidentiality.

Please note if you are an interested partner - if you are interested kindly contact me preferably through my private email { lord.cypranos@laposte.net OR cypranos@hotmail.com} with your complete-Home Address, Phone /Fax Contacts including your Banking Details for confirmation to provide you with further assistance to enable you repatriate the abandoned funds to your country where it will be most convenient for us to decide on how to settle ourselves from the funds.
I want to make a fruitful and successful business acquaintance with you in a transparent and non logistic basis applicably in our daily common relationship aimed toward future and progress. Thanks a lot in advance for your humble co-operation for this proposal. Once again I am assuring your security in all legal procedures regarding this business proposal. Also do not tell anyone so that nobody will frustrate our business plan.Until I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Dr.Lord C Goldworth.
Cotonou, Benin.
Urgently Call Me Tel+22995634352.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

No Phone number on this one...

#2 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:12 am

Salaam,

Am Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal, a member of the Saudi Royal Family known for my international investments and multi-billion dollar business transactions.

I am currently seeking means of expanding my business interest in the following sectors: Banking, Real Estate, Stock Speculation, Mining, Various Business and Trading, eventually settle with making equity. If you think you have a solid background and an idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sector in your country. Please write me for
possible business co-operation.

Moreso I am ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment(AROI). Looking forward for a possible business collaboration with your firm.

Regards,
Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal Al-Saud
Chairman of Kingdom Holding Company

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#3 Post by kayrharris » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:25 am

It's official. They like you more than me.

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#4 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:34 am

Maybe they think that I am more of a sucker than you.

MarleysGh0st

Re: I got a phone number this time

#5 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:30 pm

PlacentiaSoccerMom wrote: I will be most humbled if you comply unfalteringly to work with me in confidentiality.
Darn. Now he won't be most humbled. :roll:

Shade

#6 Post by Shade » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:31 pm

I get emails like that all the time, they are so annoying. Sometimes I reply to them with "Okay, now send me the check" :)

If I were you I would collect call him :D

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#7 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:09 pm

I enjoy getting reading emails. It takes my mind off the fact that, apparently, my penis is too small.