Rep Massie

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Rep Massie

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:17 pm

I must agree he is a masshole. Back in the day my sis et al lived in Maine, doing real estate. I visited after doing the breast cancer shit and was amazed how beautiful the area was. My sis mentioned during some site investigations that locals called those buying their second, vacation homes were known as Massholes.

Think Massie has assumed the bigger mantle.
Well, then

Bob Juch

Re: Rep Massie

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:50 pm

Even trump tweeted:
Looks like a third rate Grandstander named @RepThomasMassie, a Congressman from, unfortunately, a truly GREAT State, Kentucky, wants to vote against the new Save Our Workers Bill in Congress. He just wants the publicity. He can’t stop it, only delay, which is both dangerous......
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

a1mamacat

#3 Post by a1mamacat » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:27 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:17 pm
I must agree he is a masshole. Back in the day my sis et al lived in Maine, doing real estate. I visited after doing the breast cancer shit and was amazed how beautiful the area was. My sis mentioned during some site investigations that locals called those buying their second, vacation homes were known as Massholes.

What is it about Kentucky???
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:51 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:27 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

There are some good peeps there, really.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:05 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:51 pm
a1mamacat wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

I know one in the Louisville area.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Spock

#6 Post by Spock » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:55 pm

Oh no. One congressman expressed discomfort with a massive, unprecedented spending bill.

Tar and feather him and ride him out of town on a rail.

From the UK and more on disagreeing with the lockdowns-but same difference.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/03/2 ... -of-covid/

>>>>"Two nasty ailments have gripped Britain in recent days. The first is Covid-19. The second is intolerance of dissent. The authoritarian instincts of the chattering classes have been on full display in this crisis. You can see it in their daily pleas for Boris Johnson to turn the UK into a police state. You can see it in their sneering at people who visit parks or take a walk on a beachfront. And you can see it most disturbingly in their implacable rage against anyone who deviates from the Covid-19 script and asks if shutting down society really is the right thing to do."<<<<

>>>"And it’s a liberty under threat. The speed and intensity with which questioning extreme responses to Covid-19 has become tantamount to a speechcrime is alarming."<<<<

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:07 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:55 pm
Oh no. One congressman expressed discomfort with a massive, unprecedented spending bill.

The issue isn't that he expressed discomfort with the spending bill or that he opposed the bill or that he proclaimed what a crappy bill it was. He could easily have done any of that and gotten the usual applause and boos from the right and left. The issue is that he threatened to force an unnecessary vote on an overwhelmingly popular bi-partisan bill which resulted in a large number of representatives having to go back to Washington, putting them and others at greater risk. That is selfish arrogance of the highest order, even earning the ire of Donald Trump.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#8 Post by jarnon » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:22 pm

John Kerry wrote:Breaking news: Congressman Massie has tested positive for being an asshole. He must be quarantined to prevent the spread of his massive stupidity. He's given new meaning to the term #Masshole. (Finally, something the president and I can agree on!)
This tweet could have been written by SSS (except the part about agreeing with Trump).
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#9 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:37 am

Spock wrote:

>>>>"Two nasty ailments have gripped Britain in recent days. The first is Covid-19. The second is intolerance of dissent. The authoritarian instincts of the chattering classes have been on full display in this crisis. You can see it in their daily pleas for Boris Johnson to turn the UK into a police state. You can see it in their sneering at people who visit parks or take a walk on a beachfront. And you can see it most disturbingly in their implacable rage against anyone who deviates from the Covid-19 script and asks if shutting down society really is the right thing to do."<<<<

>>>"And it’s a liberty under threat. The speed and intensity with which questioning extreme responses to Covid-19 has become tantamount to a speechcrime is alarming."<<<<
Trust me. There were a lot of corporate giveaways in the Senate Republicans' bill (now a law) that made a number of Democratic Representatives very uncomfortable. But all of them recognized that the bill was going to pass anyway, and none of them were irresponsible enough to force half of the House to assemble just to make a political point with no practical effect. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

earendel

#10 Post by earendel » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:21 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

Thanks!
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#11 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:34 pm

earendel wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:21 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:

Thanks!
Well, duh. You and my inlaws and niece et al live there. Gotta represent.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#12 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:58 pm

Spock wrote:

And here is a potential consequence of Rep. Massie's dangerously irresponsible stunt. Rep. Nydia Velasquez, who returned to Washington to make sure the aid package went through quickly, is sick at home and probably has COVID 19. She became symptomatic last night, so she may have been contagious when she was in Washington. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#13 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:11 pm

I guess I shoulda put this in the political thread. I am sorry.
Well, then

a1mamacat

#14 Post by a1mamacat » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:58 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:11 pm
I guess I shoulda put this in the political thread. I am sorry.
Nah, this kind of Massholeness deserved it's own thread.

I may start one about the My Pillow evangelical infomercial today
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:58 pm
Spock wrote:

And here is a potential consequence of Rep. Massie's dangerously irresponsible stunt. Rep. Nydia Velasquez, who returned to Washington to make sure the aid package went through quickly, is sick at home and probably has COVID 19. She became symptomatic last night, so she may have been contagious when she was in Washington. --Bob
Um, just sayin. If Nancy hadn't come back and changed what the senate had agreed on, and delayed it for a week to add her pet projects then....
Oops. Here it comes
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#16 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:17 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:15 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:58 pm
Spock wrote:

Um, just sayin. If Nancy hadn't come back and changed what the senate had agreed on, and delayed it for a week to add her pet projects then....
Oops. Here it comes
Liar.

The House approved the exact bill that passed the Senate. The way you know that's true is that the bill went directly to the White House, without needing to return to the Senate for concurrence in amendments. --Bob

silverscreenselect

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:39 pm

Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:15 pm
Oops. Here it comes
As Bob noted, another flat out lie. But if you want to take about delaying for a week, then look what Mitch McConnell did with the last stimulus bill, when he recessed the Senate and sent everyone home rather than trying to get something signed quickly.

flockofseagulls104

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:27 pm

Didn't take long. Apologists and enablers, indeed.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#19 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:49 pm

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:27 pm
Why are you, like trump, talking about yourself in the third person?

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#20 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:59 am

Stop lying and we'll stop calling you out on your lies. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:25 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:59 am
Stop lying and we'll stop calling you out on your lies. --Bob
Well, booby, you have lost what little mind you had left. I guess you've run out of batphone arguments so you resort to name calling. Can you sue me for lying to you?

I think I might as well go the way of BiT. Leftists on this bored and everywhere in this country cannot condone any thought or viewpoint that is not in their orthodoxy. It is pretty obvious that it is to the point now that anything I post here will only be met with abuse, so why bother if all it comes to is giving it back?

For my friends here, adieu.

silverscreenselect

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:19 am

Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:25 am
It is pretty obvious that it is to the p
oint now that anything I post here will only be met with abuse, so why bother if all it comes to is giving it back?
Well, Flock, I hope you don't leave. I'll miss you. But if you do want to go somewhere, I'd suggest Breitbart. Here's some of the comments there about Dr. Fauci's statement about 100-200,000 people dying:
Fauci and the CDC are Deep State tools to drag this out till Nov. to hurt President Trump’s reelection and destroy his miraculous economy. There’s already proven safe drugs to shield people from getting the virus and from dying from the virus. But NO we have to protect Big Pharma and Communist China who makes 98% of our pharmaceuticals and threatened to withhold those drugs.
We do know they went from 2 million to 200,000 in the blink of an eye. How long before they knock it down to 20,000. That kind of "accuracy" is criminal when people are already in a heightened state of anxiety. Fauci is coming off like the guy at the carnival, trying to guess everyone's weight.
Fauci, WHO, the U.N., China, the Democrats, the media, schools, and tech companies, the libraries, the ACLU, the SPLC, the NAACP, Hollyweird, Fox, all of television, and much more are all run by globalist bankers. That's why they are all on the same side, against the American people, and God. They are fear mongering, trying to crash the economy.
Fauci is spreading misinformation while claiming not to. He is one evil man. Scientist frequently refer to the term models. When someone creates a model they put in various assumptions. Fauci does not have a model of Covid-19, so everything he says is assumption. How dare he go on numerous broadcast networks spreading more fear with his "assumptions", with no facts to back it up. People need facts. The facts that have been reported are not from Fauci. Treatment with Plaquinill and a Z-Pack have proven results, and that info is being buried. POTUS needs to muzzle this guy and tell the world he's busy in the lab. The mind control games are beginning. Fauci and company DO have a model on that.
You'll fit right in. But if you do join, please let us know and keep your "flockofseagulls" name so we can follow your wisdom there and cross=post it here.