top o' the mornin'®

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
earendel

top o' the mornin'®

#1 Post by earendel » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:03 am

OK, so actually it's middle o' the mornin'. I've been busy working on a third iteration for the Army CID report that I submitted last week - they have called with some "minor revisions" (read: total revamps). I called them and told them that if I knew what it was they were wanting it would make it easier for me to design the query, but they aren't being forthcoming. So it's run the report, see if it's what they want, then go back and rewrite it when they decide they need additional (or different) information.

And the weather is nasty here - rain turning to freezing rain by rush hour this evening, with the temperature falling from 45 (at 6AM) to 32 by 5PM and lower overnight.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

PlacentiaSoccerMom

#2 Post by PlacentiaSoccerMom » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:11 am

It's beautiful and sunny here today. They are saying it's going to be in the high 70's.

peacock2121

#3 Post by peacock2121 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:14 am

It's snowing here.

It is very pretty.

MarleysGh0st

Re: top o' the mornin'®

#4 Post by MarleysGh0st » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:37 am

earendel wrote: And the weather is nasty here - rain turning to freezing rain by rush hour this evening, with the temperature falling from 45 (at 6AM) to 32 by 5PM and lower overnight.
Would you like our snow, which will turn to mixed precipitation this afternoon, then back to snow tonight and tomorrow? Six to ten inches of total accumulation expected.

And they finally got around to replacing our roof. Got around to starting, anyway. Ripped off the old shingles and put tarpaper down yesterday, but it may be a few days before they can come back to finish the job.

kayrharris
Miss Congeniality

#5 Post by kayrharris » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:49 am

Gotta love this Louisville weather. I didn't even walk to the mailbox yesterday. At least we're not having the 40mph winds they predicted yesterday. Of course, they said it would be 60 here yesterday and the high was 40! Sheesh!

I'm just hoping it clears up by early Thursday morning when I head home.
Cell phone is ordered and hopefully will be waiting for me when I get there. I will check when I get back to see which credit card I used when I got my other phone (I just bought it in January) to see if maybe it will be covered by that for some odd reason. Can't hurt to check.

Piggybacking on the internet has been very challenging this trip. I had about one hour yesterday and just got on today thinking I only have a few minutes this time. Long enough to delete 700 spam emails and check the bored. :)
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. "
Benjamin Franklin